NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EngJrnTchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 1956 19:47:11 +0000
Hello all!

Sounds like we all have the same relatives!!!!!!

I always take food to my mother-in-law's house
when there might be an occasion to eat there.
Surprisingly enough she prepared a hamburger patty
for my daughter on Christmas since she thought the
turkey might be pre-basted.  Sometimes she
surprises me.  On the other hand,  she made no
desserts that Elizabeth could have.  Out of the
mouths of babes.......Elizabeth said to my
sister-in-law, "Grandma doesn't know how to cook
for me so I'll have the dessert from the soy milk
store."

At five, she knows where she can safely eat and
where she cannot. That's do to good education.
Slowly, but surely I'm converting my
mother-in-law.

Good luck!

Deborah