NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Kontos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 15:37:27 -0400
Perhaps someone on the list can help me.  I am lactose intolerant, and as far
as I know, that's it.  However, I notice that whenever I eat potato salad, I
get symptoms very similar to, but not as severe, as when I ingest milk
without having taken lactase enzyme.  What could possibly be in potato salad
that bothers me?  There are no dairy products in it.  The ingredients are:
 potatoes, eggs, carrots, celery, mayonnaise, black olives, and onion.

Any ideas?

George Kontos