NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:05:46 -0800
    and i dont need any scientific evidence. i can simply give my kid a reese
peanut butter cup to remind me of how aweful life use to be.
its very hard to accept this. I KNOW this for a fact and it is still a
constant struggle to accept it as being true.

so those of you who are just curious or who have children with bedwetting
and snoring and ear infections and whatever... you gotta hang in there because
it aint easy to explore nontraditional solutions even if they make perfect
sense.

Ingesting dairy is a very real and very serious danger to a very large part
of the population.
amalita

  It sounds like you actually found your own scientific evidence by doing your own experiments and finding your own discoveries. The only difference is you didn't get a pay check for doing it. You deserve a lot of credit for your determination. I can relate because we're going through it too. Sue

Yahoo! Photos