NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 18:02:01 -0800
Greetings to all,

I just found this in my daily scan thru the alt.support.arthritis
newsgroup and thought some of you might be interested.  I had taken part
in another chat room on DAL net called #Lifechallenges and found the
people and operators there to be very friendly and supportive.  Hopefully
this room is the same.

Regards,
Pamela

A new IRC channel (chat room) just started on DALnet it's called
#Allergies and can be accessed via   irc.dal.net   or any DALnet
server.

It's a place for those with allergy problems (diagnosed or suspected)
to share support and ideas or just giggles at lifes hurdles. At this
point there may not always be someone there but a Help-Bot will be up
and running soon and will make avail. general support info., self
diagnosis tips, etc.

If you haven't IRC'd (Internet Relay Chatted) before and have general
access to the internet try the best... mIRC *is* the best around and the
shareware version is avail. on the net at...   http://www.mirc.co.uk/
No matter what you use to connect to IRC you want to go to DALnet to
find #Allergies.

NET: DALnet
SERVER: irc.dal.net
PORT: 6667  or  7000
CHANNEL: #Allergies
(hint... when asked to pick a nickname make it something really off the
wall... there are thousands of folks with you first name so don't even
bother, be unique)  :-)

Hope to see you there...
Larry (oucher on IRC)
IRCop on both the taxi.ny.us.dal.net and raptor.ab.ca.dal.net teams.