NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 18:46:34 -0800
No Margaret,  I am eating the fatty fish for a reason.  Several clinical trials have
proven the efficacy of Omega 3 Fatty acids obtained from sources such as Salmon, Herring
etc. in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Specifically the reduction of
inflammation.  And yes, there is a MAJOR difference between animal fats and fish fats
and the way they are utilized by the body.
Regards,
Pamela