NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rita Doppenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 00:46:18 -0500
How fitting that there is a thread about this now when I was just
logging on to ask a question of my fellow Canadian Subscribers. My
support group A.S.K. (Allergic Specific Kids) have always mail ordered
our milk free chocolate for all our social functions from a company here
in Ontario called "Simply Yummy". I tried to call them today but the
number is out of service. The website is gone too. Do any of you Canuks
out there know if this business is moving or are they gone belly up?? If
they are gone for good are there any suggestions of where my group can
order from in the province? Thanks in advance for any info!

Rita