NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jobs1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:24:16 EST
Pleasssse change the subject line to reflect what you are writing about. I'm
interested in reading about insomnia, but for days that subject line has had
nothing to do with insomnia. I've switched to the digest form of this group to
cut back on my time here, but it doesn't work when you don't change the
subject line. I kept tract and it is taking me over an nour a week to read
everything and I don't have an extra hour. Plus my shoulder hurts when I type
for long.

Thanks,
Deborah