NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 14:15:38 -0500
Hi Jill,

  I tried to sent this message to you personally but it bounced back so I
will reply to the list....sorry guys.  I dont really have
alot of time right now but I just wanted to drop you a short note to say
that I would love to correspond with you personally. I do advise you to stay
on this list as well though, the information that you can get here is
excellent. I have a 3 year old son Zack who
has severe life threatening food allergies. The most predominant one being
to milk. I joined and now help run a mothers support group in my local area
for moms like me. I know how hard it can be to try to feed a milk allergic
child but I have tons of recipes and feeding tips that I have gathered over
the past 2 years off the net and with the help of the moms in my group. If
you would like to email me sometime with any questions or just to rant one
day I would love to hear from you. Take Care

Rita Doppenberg

A.S.K. Inc. (Allergic Specific Kids Inc.)