NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:19:25 -0500
>Here's another idea worth considering - we, the parents, have pagers
>so our millk-allergic son can reach us (or his teachers, or the
>nurse, or the emergency room) at all times.

We have, too, since Josh went to nursery school several years ago. The
batteries last for at least a month and it beeps to remind you to change
them, so there's little worry that it won't be working when needed.

When there's no full-time nurse :-| and the school staff is skitish about
administering meds, my wife has to be within striking distance of the
school, and has to have her pager with her at all times.

Mark Feblowitz