GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yanks Darboe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:00:47 +0000

Old man Sang buda

It's good to see that the snow is no longer keeping you away and
you have your old energy back.

So i guess we can continue our lessons of proving your stupidity,
never mind those calling for civility; i didn't know they were even
following our exchanges.

It's meant to be between you and me! If you aint complaining, i aint
complaining!

For you indeed have problems with the mandings, and that means
i have a beef with you to sort out.

Simply because you failed to realise that my parents are mandings! So
if you think that i will spare your parents, you must be out of your bloody
mind!

Coming back to where we left it before you ran off to deal with the accidental
snow that dropped at your part of the world. So to remind you, as to where we
left off; we dealing with your claim that my ethinicity came as result of accident,
rather than the devine will of our creator!

For that reason, i will start by asking you, whether your father and mother were
also born by accident? And was it by accident that they further happen to have a
son, who by accident they name as Joe Sambouda. Or was it by accident that they,
just like you, happen to be of the Bayinunkas, or would you
prefer to be Jola or Wolof, by accident?

Now you can see your studpidity!!!

How can an old man of your age embrace stupidity to such an extent that you reason
to a level that would make even Charles Darwin to raise his eye brows.

For this old man of ours wants to re-write history, that in the begining it was an accident,
as a result of which man came to existence!!!

Nemesis Yanks

The Manding you hated most!!!!

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 19:18:45 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Opposition defect and the GA nut wearing the hawaiian shirt and bermuda shorts
To: [log in to unmask]

"Joe Joe, in all your rambling and idiocy, you never recognize your tribalism. When Suntou mentioned a Sambou, you requested he mention the name because you wanted to be sure he was not speaking of you having migrated from PDOIS to APRC."

Rashidiki, you are wrong again in your assumption.  I know what Suntou was doing and I just wanted to force him to the carpet.  I am never a member of PDOIS, but my brother was.  Thus, how can I ever think that he was talking about me?  What other Sambou have you heard of as a member of PDOIS?  You are the only one who can come up with this crude logic.  I disappoint you my foot! Haruna, if I wanted to insult ALL Mandingos, trust me you will not coax me to do that.  The fact is, it is a lie that you manufactured. How come all this while you crying about Joe insulting All Mandingos, yet it is only you three amigos here howling?  Are you folks the ALL in all Mandingos?  Are the many other Mandingoes afraid to stand up like you three stooges?  Hey, I never asked you or Yanks to calm down, thus, direct your whining to those that called for civility.  You know that I can follow both of you on all fours if I wanted to, but I left Yanks to his ignorance.  I noted the Efa reference and I gave him a pass on that one.  Now, let him repeat it one more time and you will know whether I am cut out to run away from stupidity, and that includes yourself.

Look my friend, folks here know you three are the T in tribalism.  You of all people are a veteran tribalist. Years ago I called you to the carpet when you were quoted in closed circles calling some of the Atlanta folks the Waw Waw people and that is in the archives. What I cannot tolerate is hypocrisy.  What is my tribalism fetching me and why on Mandingos only?  Are Mandingos the only Gambians? I could have shut my mouth and at this very minute I would have been prevailing on Gambians by aligning myself with the status quo, while you were here clowning about having a dialogue with Yaya, all in your head, just as you are currently doing with Guinea and Mali.  Look, please do not get me fired up.  If you want to take me there, we can do that.  So, it's your call.  I am also waiting for Yanks to stray away from the issue to include parents and see if he will get away with it.

Joe

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 21:33:53 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Joe Joe, in all your rambling and idiocy, you never recognize your tribalism. When Suntou mentioned a Sambou, you requested he mention the name because you wanted to be sure he was not speaking of you having migrated from PDOIS to APRC. After the name was revealed to you, you morphed your reasoning into fighting on behalf of "your absent brother" which I actually agree with you on. In your fight for your brother, you insulted all Mandingos and Yanks' absent parent Hon. Ousainou Darboe. Yanks never was part of your conversation with Suntou until you offended his "absent parent". Now how does your defense of your absent brother (who happens to be the same tribe as you) not considered tribalism but Suntou's or Yanks' defense of their absent friend, leader, and parent is considered tribalism? And who considers that tribalism??? Joe Joe. Do you even have any commonsense Joe?

I think by now you realize that when you insult or denegrate anyone's absent friend, family, or other relation, they're coming after your black arse. No matter how often you do it. That is why I advise you to stay at Posten where your world view is a standard. You are among your own kind there and you would be more comfortable there. Spare yourself the chagrin and spare your gesters who are scared to death of your wrath to tell you the truth.

You know good and well your witch-hunting for tribalists is nothing but a witch-hunt for Mandingos. This is how you should realize that:

Let's say the Mandingos who speak up or defend themselves when they desire, are actually tribalist. What effect would your insult of them have in taming their "tribalism"? And once you have silenced the Mandingo tribalists, you will not go look for the Njago, Jola, Fula, wollof, serer, sarahulay, and Bambara tribalists. It must be the Mandingo tribalists you're most insensed by.

Haruna. You disappoint me thoroughly.

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 19:54:18 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Kukeh, I could not discern anything uncivil in Yanks' or Joe's notes. Besides, the back-and-forth is winding down for want of value. It must end naturally. CamaraLaye can wait for us in yonder hills. Ellen is unique for her capacity to self-regulate. Joe needs to stay at Posten Gaddamit. When you begin the attack, you generally do not determine when it stops. That is the natural stopgap for idiocy. I love Joe but how he expanded his query of Suntou on Mr. Sambou's name to include all Mandingos is still beyond me. What is more uncivil than that? So save us the sermons about friggin civility. I don't wanna hear it. Yanks will stop when Joe (the elder) stops.

Haruna.