GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 11:31:24 -0400
[-----Original Message-----  From: Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>  To: GAMBIA-L <[log in to unmask]>  Sent: Thu, May 19, 2011 10:52 am  Subject: Re: [>-<] The deteriorating condition of Gambians in The Gambia

HaruinaBuda,Talking about stinky mouth(s), yours cannot be matched.  Your stinky buda(boodaa) is a special and it omits(emits) (the) most odious stench known (to) mankind.  Ït's you and the crazed lunatics (tautology) who are in awe of your behind trying to shout down and scare anyone who even cough the name of the UDP or its leader.] Olfactor.

If you're a PDOISard and a PDOIS-sympathiser, why would you choose to cough up the name of UDP or its leader Olfactor????????? Is there anything about PDOIS that you're proud enough of to cough up???? You idiots don't even realize we are correcting your lies about UDP and its leader. I mean if you're gonna be in awe of the UDP and its leader, your little arses better learn to tell the truth.

[UDP being the biggest party so what,] Olfactor.

So UDP is the largest opposition party and the quality of (largest) is far superior to any other opposition party in Gambia. What this means is that we have an indisputable base fact from which any alliance would fuckin issue. Don't tell me so what. I should ask you lil behind that question. You're the one interested in coalitions and circumstance. Or are you?

[they still languishing in the wilderness] Olfactor.

The wilderness is a great place to be and explore. You citified fishermen do not appreciate anything nature. And that's where your nourishment comes from. With this attitude of pillaging and desecrating the environment, its no wonder you idiots are hungry all the time.

[and still obsessed with PDOIS coming on board some futile coalition.] Olfactor.

I think you mean Giuseppe is obsessed with PDOIS coming on board some futile coalition. I am with you that with or without PDOIS, alliances of opposition parties can be formed and be victorious. I think you've been reading me wrong. I don't have time for PDOIS or PDOISards. They can go to hell for all I care.

[Your party had declared sometime ago that they heading for a landslide why are they still gazing at some insignificant outfit according your lunatic mind.] Olfactor.

Olfactor listen to me. The UDP is poised for a landslide victory in any election held in Gambia at any time in your sorry life. Don't worry about UDP declarations. I would focus on PDOIS declarations if I were you. Now who is obsessed with the UDP's exquisite gravitas???
You need to stop running your blabbermouth and listen to adults consider weighty national enterprise matters. This is the calibre of PDOISards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't humbug us. We got work to do. Yahya is Gambian like you.

[What a clueless idiotic lair you are HaruinadingBuda,] Olfactor.

Liar.

[who said Yahya is only bad for UDP.] Olfactor.

With Giuseppe's celebration of UDP officers and supporters who are illegally detained and kidnapped by Yahya and his cartel, you would think he's in high heaven for cluelessness and idiocy. Read his tirades for yourself you idiot.

[Are you inebriated again.] Olfactor.

Probably. What's it to you? I get my supplies from you. You know you'll be destitute if I stop ordering the supplies from the lunatic "PanAfrican". You can kiss my big beautiful black arse Olfactor Mboge. You know its pretty.

[Go on having wet dreams about PDOIS, idiot.] Olfactor.

Wrong again. I have wet dreams about you, not PDOIS.

[Who is trying to scare anyone, i do not have the power even to (to even) scare a fly.] Olfactor.

Now you tell us. You are not well my friend.

[Bye for now  HaruinadingBuda,] Olfactor mboge

Its Boodaa. If you like to pretend you can speak the glorious Mandinka, you must be brave enough to learn the language pisshead. How many times do I have to tell you its Boodaa you pamplemousse? You're pissing me off right about now. I am very disappointed in you. Smooching off my Norweigian brothers and sisters for your sorry life.

Haruna. I love you Olfactor! We're gonna tighten the neuse around your monkey arse in Norway. What have you contributed to Norweigian society so far? Zilch.

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Giuseppe and Olfactor,

It is funny reading you two crazies still mouthing off about the opposition parties of Gambia and Yahya.

The UDP is the largest party in the opposition commanding the most votes from all Gambia's citizens. Looking at the quality of UDP's following, you will discover that the UDP is graced by the most members of all Gambia's ethnicities than any other opposition party. You two dumbells can do the arithmetic yourselves. As far as diversity goes, this is how the opposition parties stack up:

(Diversity means the number each party commands in the constituent ethnicities of Gambia)

 UDP
PDOIS
NRP
GMC

 Yahya is bad for all Gambia. The reason why you latch onto the mirage that Yahya is bad only for UDP is because you understand the quality of UDP's gravitas. You ask PDOIS to "coalesce" but you don't want PDOIS to be guided by its supporters into your phantom coalescing. You sit here and run your stink mouths like you're scaring anyone. Folk are just repulsed by the stink of your shit. Go away!! And stay away! Be satisfied with the "people" you lead. We're not interested in your tantrums.

Haruna. What clueless idiots??

Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 23:43:32 +0100

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

I have no time for silly banters.

Cheers
Daffeh

On 18 May 2011 20:50, Joe Joe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Mboge, people like Daffeh you do not try to reason with, but instead to meet them on all fours and if need be throw in elbows for them to recognize.  "Sor Daegae Bulkor Torpa, Fangene Jem Sorewul".  I do not let street dogs bug me and after you deal with them, they will recognize you from a mile. What Daffeh does in the name of the UDP says more about UDP than Daffeh.  From Darbo down, they are all reading Daffeh and their silence to me means they are in agreement, thus, I loose no sleep not sparing the kitchen sink.  I know you and Lamin are on the same page.

Joe

Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:02:37 +0200

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

LJD,

Thanks for your response, always appreciated.  As you continuously allude in your write-ups democratic governance is achieved and sustained based on the struggle of citizens who are dedicated and ready to take the plunge to uphold their sacred, indivisible non-negotiable human rights  entitled to them simply due to their intrinsic humanity.

Democracy building means also we are all required to deal with each other with respect, courtesy and decorum regardless of however difficult to deal with our convictions and political believes.  We don't have to like each or even try to do so.  I do not claim to be one of those who carry myself in my exchanges with others with decorum or courtesy for i carry my heart on my sleeve. I only represent myself and my opinions for i am not a member of any political movement but just a sympathiser when it comes to Gambian party politics of PDOIS.  I am still wondering what powers PDOIS or Halifa possess to remote control anyone's thoughts or opinion. Don't think they have any to do so.

Now you say that no opposition outfit is capable of dislodging The Kanalai Thief and Butcher yet the opposition that claims to be the largest and want all to stand behind it are allowing their proxies to use the most unsavoury language on those they want to bring on board.  The new strategy it seems coming from the UDP  through its proxies is to intimidate and shout down any who coughs any kind of dissenting opinion on Darboe the politician and UDP  politics.  Do you think this will work.

I mean who the hell are these bunch who think they hold the monopoly of being rude and vulgar.  Well, they must be mistaken, we can all wear the hat anyhow we like it when we feel like it.

When you critique PDOIS recently on the meeting with the UDP, i think it was genuine and has some merit (though i do not necessarily agree with what you said) but at least was inspired by your undiminished concern to ultimately seeing the opposition working together to dislodge the common menace Jammeh.

I do not see PDOIS's position as intransigent or inflexible but being careful of what they are being shouted at to get into given the recent history of the opposition coming together.  Opposition alliances/coalitions in our region are fraud with the largest parties just wanting the smaller ones to support them to gain power only to be disappointments.  I do not claim the UDP is likely to do as seen in say Senegal (wish i had powers of clairvoyance) if ever they become elected within an alliance but things must go beyond regime change.

Going haywire vulgar and insulting people and claiming that you are not controlled by any is foolhardy and all of us can wear the hat of vulgarity if we need to.  And by God no one is sacred in my book if they think they can insult, put down others just because they think they have the right to be rude.

Best,

Mboge

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Lamin J Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Mboge

UDP, unquestionably the largest opposition party, cannot do it alone. No opposition outfit can!

For me, the critical issue is whether we want a complete governance package going into elections, or win first and consult widely and sensibly on building a proper democratic architecture for a new Gambia. In my view, there is no alternative to an incrementalist approach, i.e., we go into elections as a united front, with some details on a potential government agreed, and agree, even if tentatively, on building flesh around the skeletons of a democratic state after dislodging despotism from our public life.

A united front has a logic that transcends the individual strengths of different parties, and when it comes to it, an inconclusive election may forcibly swung the way of the opposition.

LJDarbo

Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:51:15 +0200

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

I find it extraordinary that there is even talk of coalition or whatever one calls it.  UDP had declared victory (a landslide) long ago and the less than 5% PDOIS draws is insignificant to them as i understand the rhetoric it's foot soldiers have been trumpeting.   Whatever PDOIS does is not gonna satisfy some of her interlocutors who if they had their wishes wanna see PDOIS fade and fizzle into oblivion.  NADD failed and no one wants to take responsibility, rather we are bamboozled with outlandish and some of the most ridiculous concoctions of reasons that the whole thing was a subterfuge by PDOIS and Halifa in particular who wanted to gain power undeservedly.  Now however flawed the AGENDA 11 is and indeed there are some problems with it at least it is an attempt to give those whom PDOIS desires to represent how things can be done.  Now if the only reason for a UDP led alliance or coalition is that it is the biggest so everyone just have to be mute and follow them willy-nilly then that equally is a none starter.  The examples of how coalition governments comes about such as the Conservative-Lib Dem pack that some have been talking about was only possible following elections and there was no clear winner able to form a government.  There was never any talk of coalition between Cameron and Clegg prior to the elections of 2010 that i know of and if there were any negotiations for coming together the dynamics would have been totally  different.

Let the UDP (the biggest party?) juggernaut as we are made to believe gather extra momentum and coast to victory and Gambia shall live happily ever after.

Mboge

To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-lTo contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to:[log in to unmask]¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤