GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
UDP United Kingdom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 18:26:23 +0100
I have never had any issue with Pa Nderry.  He has been publishing my
articles, something I am grateful for, but for some reason he was picking on
me. I don't know why. As a matter of fact, I never consider him to be a
person of interest to the UDP or UDP UK.

Pa, any explanation for your picking on me?

Regards

Daffeh