GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 14:55:57 -0600
Malanding, for that price, what ever you are sending better be worth ten fold more than the charge. :-)! Do we blame them though. How do you have a whole continent to have less that ten major airlines to service them.? We manage to run our airlines into bankruptcy and suffer for it with ridiculous charges and very rude customer service. Try putting that 220lb cargo with Air Maroc and you'd never see it a gain.

Joe