GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:57:25 +0000
Don't respond to a negative reaction with more destructive action. When we do, the law of inertia takes over and we keep going down that path of negativity that can create a hell on earth. We always reserve the right to say what we would like and why; we always give others a choice, and we always accept people as they are. Trying to change others doesn't work and is frustrating.

Ultimately, when we choose to act with love, and react with faith based upon the will of infinite wisdom, the results of our personal interactions will be beneficial to all concerned. Our peace and poise will be in spiritual balance as we manifest the divine truth within.
Steven Van Meter.

affirmation

My actions are loving, and my reactions are from a place of love. Divine truth and love which reside within me manifest in all of my personal interactions. I give and receive love because I am love.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい