GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Banura Samba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:46:09 -0700
Thank you Karim and all who have taken part in ensuring Pa Modou's deportation
is postponed. Pa is a fine dude whom I know for the past 15 years.

Your actions speaks volumes and it indicated solidarity and love for one
another. This is the type of proactive groups we need both in Gambia and in the
diaspora , to take on the dictator, Jammeh.

Thanks.