GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:59:33 -0500

Verily Bailo. And I encourage the UN and or ECOWAS to facilitate Toumba's surrender to the Hague for that will expedite their prosecution of the La-Guinea murders and would accrue public support for their proposal for an UN/ECOWAS intervention force. But knowing their record, they might lose sight of the tree for the forest. They are liable to leave La-Guinea in the self-destructing vortex until it is too late.

Thanx Evian for your ideas to yield La-Guinea a modicum of expedited relief to begin anew, the arduous task of re-building a tattered nation. We remain committed to the people of La-Guinea and by extension the people of West Africa and the world. Haruna.

From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 1:24

Evian,

SInce Diakite fears for his life if he turns himself in to the Junta, I would advise Diakite to turn himself instead into the UN and or the Hague. This is because the Junta (CNDD) being themselves implicated in the La-GUinea murders, may not be the proper authority for Diakite to turn himself into. What do you think???????

Haruna.

From: Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Toumba Diakite's version
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 18:26

FYI

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/16/abubakar-toumba-diakite-g_n_393861.html

Malanding

造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造

造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造

To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] 造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造造