ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 15:58:02 -0600
Oops. lol. Wonder how that happened, I thought I pasted Pat's  address in
the  "to" field. Hmm. Sorry folks.

Brad

Brad

At 03:52 PM 12/5/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>Pat,
>
>Off list here. This BookShare list, is it really trafficky? I wonder how
>long it takes for a turn around on a book though. I would like these to be
>done like yesterday lol. The one person said she could do it right away and
>do a book per day with good quality scan. A few others have offered a
>freebee job as well. Although I'd pay them something as that is how I first
>posted it to the list. Thanks.
>
>Brad
>

>At 09:29 AM 12/5/2005 -0600, you wrote:
> >Brad, I recommend that you join the BookShare discussion list. It's really
> >great.
> >
> >Tell them you need the book in an excellent rating. Also tell them you
> >don't have the equipment or the software to scan it. Let them know how much
> >you need the book in an excellent format..
> >
> >I do agree with you, and you shouldn't have to reformat the book to read it.
> >
> >Praying for better quality books on BookShare.
> >
> >Lovings,
> >Pat Ferguson
> >

> >At 03:13 PM 12/4/2005, you wrote:
> > >Pat,
> > >
> > >Well. Umm. Might be too late lol. I offered it to a lady. Which for
> various
> > >reasons I'll likely go with her for a small fee. I will though let
> > >BookShare know about the one bad book I got. It said it was a fair
> scan but
> > >
> > >the book would
> > >som
> > >et
> > >imes
> > >look like this and
> > >it is very hard to make sense out of it just when you get cooking  on read
> > >ing and it breaks up like that lol.
> > >
> > >Brad

> > they
> amount by

> > entitled

> > copies
> > them lol.
> these
> > again.
> here is
> > what I

> > from
> without
> > > pieces
> Writing"
> > think
> > Lyrics"
> an inch
> > > here at
> > > issues.
> query and
> > getting
> > important too
> > books to
> > > to  tell me
> > > learn
> > > info on
> > > They
> > could
> other than
> please

> > >Brad
> > >
> > >    Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is
> > offering
> [...]

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!