ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:08:04 -0500
Good Idea!!!  Yes, this list  is indeed still. Not much happening herein
Georgia..Ben has an eye doctor appointment in the next three weeks. He has
diabetic retinopathy and his sight has gotten dramatically worse. He could
see the computer screen if it was magnified four times or so, but not much
now. I don't know if there is anything that can be done, or if his vision
will stay this way. It's got to be hard for him to deal with, having seen
all of his life. He's been legally blind since around 2005 or so. We'd
appreciate your prayers.

I'm not taking classes now, will have some more in Spring semester or
May.should graduate with my Masters degree in December.

So, April, what's new with you. Hvaven't heard from you in a long while.

Blessings to all,

Rhonda