ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
john schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:33:53 -0500
Sharon, you can get addresses with Eudora if you
know how to get to the headers.  I'm using Window
Eyes so I don't know how to do it with JFW.  Or,
if a list allows reply to all, you can get addresses that way.

earlier, Sharon Hooley, wrote:
>Hi again!
>
>I looked at my addressbook and didn't find
>everything.  So if you want to be listed, please
>write me privately so I can add you.  My email address is:
>
>Thanks!
>
>Sharon Hooley

John
Currently in Ocala, Florida Clear, 26°F Wind:N-010° at 6mph
She has Van Gogh's ear for music.
Created by Weather Signature v1.31 • http://www.weathersig.com