ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:59:28 -0600
Sharon,

Here are some instructions for you.

1. Just make sure your cursor is on the email
address you want to add to your Eudora address book.

2. Then press control K and then press enter.

It's easy. I don't use JAWS, but there is a blind Eudora list at:

It's a great list for us loving Eudora users. Everyone is great.

Let me know if you need more help.

You can email me privately.

Love,

Pat Ferguson