ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 03:53:32 +0000
Father in Heaven we thank you for all the healing you do and healing Christian's liver.  We thank you for restoring her to perfect health.  In your precious name we Pray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries