ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:27:33 +0000
When I was in psycology class they showed a case study where a man never slept but he died from it.  I think he slept when he was younger and than got some kind of sickness and never slept.  If I remember right a movies was made with the same thing.  But it was not the case study we had.  It might have been one of Robin Williams movies.  In the movie the gentleman was a music teacher.  The case study was an office worker, or doctor.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>