ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Teri Van Pelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 02:14:38 EST

Words by God through
MARY CLARK

November 29, 2007

uttermost – farthest, utmost,  outermost, furthermost, farthest away,
furthest away, extreme

Hebrews 7:25 Therefore He is  also able to save to the uttermost those who
come to God through Him  since He always lives to make intercession for them.
7:26 For such a High Priest  was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless,
undefiled, separate from sinners. And  has become higher than the heavens; 7:27 who
does not need daily, as those high  priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for
His own sins and then for the  people’s for this He did once for all when He
offered up Himself.

I tell you, beloved, that I did  a good thing, a beneficial thing for you.  I
can, I did, save you from all  things that would try to pull you under.  I
can, I did, save you  from the eternal torment of the evil one.

In this day, many are letting  the evil one torment them.  He is constantly
in your face, telling you  things that are not true, beloved.  He is telling
you things that are not  truth, My truth.  I want you aware of this.  I want you
aware that the  evil one is out to get you.  He delights in seeing you in
turmoil.  He  takes delight in agitating you.

I bring peace to any heart that  will let Me.  I soothe and kiss away those
wounds that fester due to his  scathing remarks, those scathing remarks that he
speaks in your ear, telling you  words like:  “You don’t measure up.  You
are a failure.  You will  never be able to bring pleasure to your God’s heart.
You are on the wrong  road.  You have been on it for a long time, and
certainly you will never  find your way back to the right one.  You are despicable.
You are  such a failure in this life that your God will never be able to use
you.”  I tell you, beloved, that he tries every trick in the book and then
some.  He delights in seeing you squirm.  He delights in seeing you  unhappy and
nervous over your station in life.  Yes, he wants nothing more  than to see you
in turmoil.  That is the way he operates: by telling you  lies continually
until he gets you to fall for them.

I, on the other hand, have  given you My words of truth.  They tell you that
I take delight in you.  They tell you that I am ever ready to correct any
situation that you find  yourself in, and place you in the center of My will.  My
word tells you  that I am a forgiving God, I never hold a grudge.  I never
hold your past over you.  I am tenderly loving you into a place of wonder  in
Me.  I do not have a big stick.  I do not have a scowl on My  face.  I have a
happy face.  Why am I of this disposition?  I am  of this disposition, beloved
child, because My Son died for you.  I see you  through eyes of love and
forgiveness.  I do not see you as the enemy sees  you.  He will point out every flaw
and then he will stick a knife in that  flaw and turn it over and over until
he makes you squirm, making your life  miserable.

The next time you are faced  with his critical remarks, dear child, I want
you to do yourself a favor.   Smile at Me.  Give Me a BIG smile, and tell Me how
thankful you are that I  sent My son for you.  For you see, beloved, My Son
took all of those things  that the enemy has pointed out to you.  He was beaten
and bruised that you  might know abundant life on earth, and eternal life
with your heavenly  Father.  This just burns the enemy up.  It annoys him to no
end that I  got the upper hand.  Yes, I got the upper hand. There is no doubt
about it,  and I shall keep it.  Why did I do this? Because I love you,  dear
child.  I love you to the uttermost.  Now!  Don’t you think  that is reason
enough?  Don’t you agree that that is reason  enough???

products.