ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:58:33 -0500
Chris, my opinion is that God does not use a 5-year-old child, or a
4-year-old, or a 3-year-old to be a "guardian angel" to you or to anyone
else.  As far as the crying hyterically when you see her is concerned, that
would have nothing to do with a spiritual connection between the two of
you, but only an emotional one.
What have you been reading to make you think this world is only fantasy and
not reality?  Sounds like some science fiction stuff.
Sorry to put it this way, but you need to go before the Lord, with an open
Bible, and seek His Truth on all these matters.  The world can't give you
the answers, only God Himself, by His Spirit, according to what is written
in His Word.  Otherwise, you could get caught up in some other vain
imaginations, apart from Him and His Truth.

Helen