ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:04:43 -0500
Chris, I am sorry you are so angry!  that isn't good for your
health.  Anyway, if I misunderstood what you were saying, I'm sorry about
that too.  I guess I just didn't want you to get mixed up with some weird
teachings that were not of God, but perhaps I didn't say it too
well.  Perhaps someone else on the list will have a better opinion to share
with you.
Helen