ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:29:19 -0600
Well, if that is what my father was feeding me it was good, but I have never
asked for it by name so I can't be sure.
This recipe someone sent me calls for tripe, which I believe is the lining
of cow's stomach and a couple of pig's feet.
The soup I used to eat had cabbage and cut off pieces of cob corn in it, and
this recipe doesn't call for those two so maybe I wasn't actually eatting
it.
However, you know how stews work, different people throw in different
things.

Matt