ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:29:26 -0600
OOH!
I hadn't been following this thread much.
Wondered what that lovely aroma was.
It's what gave me the idea for the joke about Nowah and the filthy animal
couples in the first place.
Speaking of which, I just got a recipe in for manuto.
anyone want to try it?
hahahahaahhahaha
My father always made it a practis to eat strange things and he always tried
to get me to try this at a mexican restaurant he took me too.
He was known to be sneaky and humorous as well.
I always refused to eat his nasty manuto dish and opted instead for this
yummy mexican stew they served.
Well, later in life, and long after his death, I read a discription of
manuto on the net.
A mexican stew it said.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Beltch!  That was good.