ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 18:48:45 -0500
Karen,

A wise man  once warned me not to mix up God's punishment for his
repositioning. Punishment may not be a factor here in thought, but
repositioning can seem like it if he demands it and we are bucking it.
Oddly enough sometimes the enemy makes bucking it seem such too. The
difference is the peace of God in whichever scenario you consider God to
take you. Trust in god, use wisdom in his word and that inner voice, and
he'll position you right where you ought be, and as usual, no matter what
happens, you'll see you are fine and sometimes look back and see why he
had you do what you did or needed to do. Sometimes we aren't afforded the
view of "why" as it may not be important, it may not yet be done, or it
may not have anything to do with us, but what he is working in others
through us. What comes to mind is the woman with the empty vessels. She
took her vessels, and even vessels she borrowed from others around her,
filled them with the oil she had and which God miraculously managed to
fill all the vessels, sold them and paid her debt which her husband left
her. God can just as well miraculously fill your vessels and work a
miracle. But the work, the initiative was done by the woman and her sons,
Elisha was only the messenger and did not do the action for her. I pray
God's direction for you. Sometimes, just like my moving my family back to
Wisconsin from Texas, may not seem to make sense and may not be what I
wanted, but God's word, and principle demanded it happen and I trusted in
his word in black and white and no  audible word came forth, no inner
prompting or voice telling me what to do. He had already told me in his
word and that was the inner prompting and evidence I needed to assure me
it was God's will at this time.

Brad