ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:10:16 -0500
Karen,

I'm glad you wrote cause I was going to send a heads up that you would be
receiving a letter but then forgot. I didn't want you to toss it out as
junk mail not recognizing the name on it. I had remembered I had my
vending business name on it. Glad you didn't toss it and glad it was a
blessing to you.

Brad

on 05:11 PM 4/5/2005, Karen Carter said:
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_22816_1112739097_0

The true Church really is not the physical building but the hearts of God
that make it up.  This church knows no walls yet they have provided love,
compassion and care for one another.  I would like to thank each and
everyone who participated in the giving of the gift I recieved.  It will
keep the bill collecters away for another month.  I knew God would come
through once again as he usually does.  Praise his Holy name.  Words
cannot express the gratitude and thanks for all of  you and Gods
love.  Thank you loving church and Praise you Jesus you are a God of
answering prayer.  Give

each and everyone a blessing today Lord.  In your precious name I pray
Amen.  Thanks guys I love you.

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74