ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:37:07 -0400
Sorry April that I missed this.  I am in the process of moving and don't
have the internet at my house yet.  I am at my friend's house checking
e-mails and such.  I hope everything turned out ok and that Dave and his
sister are doing as well as to be expected.  Father in Heaven be with April,
Dave and Irene during this difficult time.  Give them your peace and
comfort.  Thank you that they believe in you and trust in you.  Thank you
for all you do.  In Jesus Christ precious name we pray.  Amen

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't.  Than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there
is.

ABC's of Salvation:

Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23

Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31

Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you
can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  "I Did It My Way"

www.the-team.biz/mv2114839