ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 12:09:30 -0600
Dear Kim,

Lord, please heal Kim's cousin from the desire to take drugs. Lord,
Please provide a healing for everyone in that family. Lord, you know
all the detales, and please just provide a miracle in their lives.
Lord, please provide Peace and Love for Kim and everyone in her
family. Lord, Please keep those children safe and free from harm or
danger. I ask  You, Lord to please bless this entire family with
love, blessings, and excellent health with no drugs. I thank you for
everything you are doing in Kim's life, and all those loving ones. In
Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson