ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:04:23 -0600
Thank you Jesus.

Phil.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pat Ferguson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:04 PM
  Subject: An Update on my Battle with Cancer

  Hi Everyone,

  I want to thank each of you so very much for your Support, Love and Prayers. You will never know how much this means to us. I am deeply touched.

  This update is as of October 23rd 2014.

  Here is an update on my battle with Recurrent Endometrial AdenoCarcinoma Cancer.

  I'm not feeling very well today, but I supose this is to be expected.

  Vernon is so sweet and Loving! I know this is hard on him as well.

  We arrived at the Avera Cancer Center in Sioux Falls, SD on October 22nd, some time after 11:30 AM. We were warmly greeted by the receptionest on the Gynocology oncology floor.

  I soon learned that this is a very loving and Spirit Filled group of Nurses and Doctors.

  I told them all about The Elijah List, just how loving this Christian Ministry is, and when I go on Monday, I'll take some print-outs of some of the emails I've received from The Elijah List so they can all subscribe.

  I am very impressed with DR Starks.

  He said that if the cancer is local, as the biopsy shows, he can hopefully do 4 treatments of local radiation to the area where the cancer is.

  He's hoping that he will not have to do any chemo.

  I can't have the CT Scan, as I am highly allergic to the Contrast Die. This treatment will all be determined by the Pet Scan that I will have on Monday, if my insurence approves it. If they do not approve a Pet Scan, then I will have an MRI.

  This cancer has not been staged yet, and hopefully on Monday afternoon, after getting the results, we'll know the stage of this cancer.

  He told us that this particular type of cancer only is recurrent in three percent of women.

  He also said that this cancer, if not caught and treated soon enough can spread to the liver and lungs.

  He was very glad that I switched to DR Hopper for my Gynocologist.

  He was not impressed with Doctor Goodvagan' and the fact that he did not take the left ovary, even though it was only the size of a peanut,  in 2009 when I had the original Uterine cancer and Histerectomy. He said that ovary should have been removed.

  He was also not impressed with the fact that Doctor Goodvagan had me on the .5MG of EstroDile. He was very unhappy about those two things.

  I'm believing that I do not have any more cancer than what has been detected.

  I thank you all for joining me in prayer for a complete healing. Our God Is An Awsome God!

  Please pray for my loving Vernon as well.

  I love you all so very much, and please don't ever forget that. <smile>

  Thanks much.

  Many Blessings,

  Pat Ferguson
  "I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.