ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Littlekat10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:49:17 -0400
Hi!  That line is called a picc line.  Picc and in p i c c.  I work at the
Veterans Affairs Medical Center so I know all about this sort of thing.
that's good that he will have one of those.  It means at least he can be in
his own home, with comfortable surroundings, and you will be there to love
and comfort and care for him.  I am so pleased that he is coming home!  I
will always be here for you!  hugs!

Littlekat