ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:07:28 -0400
Kathy,

What a beautiful way to remember 9/11 of 2001.  It was a glorious way to be
the testimony of God's Grace to your community!  I believe the Lord will
honor the honor you brought to Him in doing what you did!  I also believe
that He will use Greg in mighty ways as he ministers to the firemen as
their chaplain.  What wonders God has performed through His people in your
church and town.  I rejoice with you at His wonderful workings amongst His
children, and believe Him for blessings untold for you, your family, and
your church.

In His Love,
Helen