ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:32:18 -0600
2. disabled singing talent contest
    Posted by: "Ryan Perdue"
debigboy
    Date: Tue Aug 1, 2006 5:36 pm (PDT)

This is a singing contest that the speak to me catalog holds yearly
featuring disabled singers in 3 categories, contemporary, religious and
country.
Many people including my wife rainee as well as several others on these
lists are featured.
vote for you're favorites from now until August 8th
you can have 6 pages of votes per computer.
to vote go to
www.speaktomecatalog.com/talent

feel free to send it to anyone you know who'd like to vote.

check out my wife Rainee's new CD Breakin Out
http://www.cdbaby.com/raineeperdue
first cd Higher Heights at
http://www.cdbaby.com/Rainee
all samples are in mp3