ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:12:01 -0600
     As most of you know, my youngest son, Everett, we call him
Big Everett because Gretchen's oldest son is also named Everett so
he is called Little Everett, anyhow, Big Everett broke his foot.
It might have been a Karate related injury but that isn't known
for certain.  He did have surgery on his foot and they put a large
screw in the crack in his foot above his little toe.  After
wearing a special boot for several weeks, they suggested he get a
bone stimulator because they felt it wasn't healing as quickly as
it should be.  The problem was, the insurance.  It didn't appear
they were going to cover everything and Everett would end up
having to pay 2300 dollars out of pocket for the bone stimulator.
A couple of Friday nights ago, our prayer group prayed about it
and asked the Lord to take care of this problem.  Todd, one of the
young fellows in the church, spoke up and said he saw a man
bringing the medical equipment to Everett and saying no charge, or
something like that.  What he saw, and what we prayed for, was
fulfilled late last week.  It was somehow worked out that Everett
didn't have to pay for the bone stimulator.  So what do you call
that?  An answer to prayer or a miracle or both?  It worked out
pretty well since we have been studying the gifts of the Holy
Spirit because that is a classic example of how the gifts work in
the body of Christ.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com