ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:34:35 -0500
It also shows if the king of glory can be born in a place with manure that
high, and a stench which would knock anyone over than how can we judge the
circumstances of others?  How can we say to ourselves, I can't go to that
persons house because it is full of refuse, or the person or house smells.
Mary didn't tell Joseph, or God, I deserve better than to bare my child in a
dirty smelly cave.  My theology teacher said the reason the Angels first
appeared to the shepherds was because they stank of sheep.  They had to
sleep with them outdoors because of the smell.  The wise men , as well, must
have been very special to not complained but just worshiped and gave thanks.