ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:53:24 -0400
Thanks Julie,
Although, to be truthful, the cure doesn't really sound like much
fun.  They want to stretch out her upper jaw, now before her pallet
fuses completely.  They put this brace in and you have to turn the
crank every morning and evening for a few weeks to force the two
sides apart.  Then, they take that out and jam these special spacers
in your back teeth, which would drive me nuts.  I hate getting little
strands of celery between my back mollers.  Imagine having a dentist
ram something in there and you can't flaus to get it out.  When I
left yesterday, I couldn't help but think that, if it were me, I'd
take the crooked teeth, but she still wants to go for it if at all
possible.  Ah, the foolishness of youth.
Just think, I'd actually be paying someone to torture my kids.  Hmmmm!
Kathy