ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:49:39 -0400
Lelia,
Would you be willing to share what your concern is?  That definitely
was not a normal eye doctor visit.  Did I miss a post earlier this
week?  I knew that you were going to the eye doctor, but I guess that
I assumed that it was for a check up.  I didn't realize that
something was amiss. Praying.
Kathy