ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:10:27 -0700
Karen,

What are you doing with music?  I've thought of creating a web site off of
phil's RedWhiteAndBlue site, but I'm afraid to do it now because when I get
depressed, it seems like doing anything would be torture to me, so I plan to
just fill out orders here and there.  that doesn't sound good, does it?
It's easier for me to do something when I have some place to go, like an
office, and be given specific taks to get done, rather than working alone in
my room.  Maybe if I could make a big business out of it, I could have other
people, who are unemployed and looking to earn some extra income, work for
me, and someone can take over if my depression gets really bad.  Then maybe
people will come to my house, or we'll rent a building.  that would make it
easier for me.  Karen, if you are confident enough to make a commitment,
maybe you could have your own web site, if someone would allow you to link
to theirs without having to pay anything.  Didn't you say before that you
were working on a book about your testimony?  Of course, I don't think it
would be right to sell that kind of material with a marketing attitude, but
it's something you could work on, and like Paul did, earn what you need in
income.  What do you all think of these things?

Sharon