ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:19:56 -0500
Chris,
This is not a stupid question.  The only stupid question is the one that
isn't asked.
Okay, now that we've gotten that out of the way, you will just have to
accept, by faith, that there is absolutely nothing that you can do to
make Got love you more and there is absolutely nothing that yhou can do
to make God love you less!!!  His love is unconditional.  It is our
emotions that makes it hard for us to believe that, but when you can
believe  that no matter how you feel, you are walking by faith.

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither
height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to
separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39

Be at peace Chris, you are loved by God.
Kathy

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!