ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:05:47 +0100
Jennifer,

As one who suffers really bad sleep, I am with you all the way on this and
will continue to pray for you, and others on list, that the Lord will help
us all to understand why we don't sleep and to come to Him for those things
that need healing and trust Him with all.  It's not easy when you know you
have lots to do the next day . . . and sleep won't come.

"Dear Lord, please be with Jenn right now and give her some needed rest and
refreshment.  Help her to give this situation into Your hands and to trust
You to see her right through to the end.

"I ask this in Your wonderful name!

"Amen"!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.