ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 06:31:08 -0400
Hi all.

Just writing a note to ask you for prayer?  I have gotten probably 8 hours
of sleep all week long including last night.  Jeremy wouldn't let me go to
work because i'm so tired.  I think it's actually making me feel sick.  Can
you pray that i get some rest today?  And that God will reveal to me what my
problem is re: why i can't sleep?  This has been going on for some time... i
don't sleep during the week then on the weekend i catch up.  But when we
have things to do i can't catch up.  I've been slamming the caffeene 64 ozs.
of pop each day to try to stay awake.  I'm currently taking 3mg of
melatonion which i started last week.

I love you all and knew i could count on you praying for me.  You know, for
us not having a church family right now... all of you mean the world to me!
And Phil, praying with you has been something else!  Ok... i'll stop
rambling and go lay down!
Jenifer gilley
CHRIST came that we may have life everlasting.
check out my blog
http://claudastar.blogspot.com/
AIM: jenibear1998
msn (no email)