ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:25:56 -0700
Kathy,

I am not trying to be negative but those feelings are only the tip of the
iceberg.  Then Enemy has a lot more where those thoughts came from.  I said
this once a long time ago but I'll say it again.  The Lord is going to use
Chris to bring healing to you and Greg.  You won't be able to do it alone.
You have each other, you have us here, you also have our number and can call
us any time, and don't feel badly if you feel you have to find a support
group.  Even if it isn't Christian, some things will help in such a group.
Chris is digging a hole for himself right now but he is going to try and
take everybody down with him, if he can, because this is how the Enemy
works.  You will emotionally feel more and more coming to the surface and I
personally only know of one way of those wounded areas to be healed.  Make
no mistake about it, as Richard Nickson used to say.  It is the Lord's will
for you and Greg to be healed where you hurt the most.  Well, Nickson didn't
say that second part but he did the first, haw.

Phil.