ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:22:40 -0500
Dear, Dear Ned,
Thank you for your understanding words.  I am so grateful for all the
help and encouragement that I receive from this list.  It may sound
selfish, but I just want it all, including Chris, to go away.  We've been
dealing with all this, sort of, since he was 13, about four years ago.
What we are dealing with just keeps changing though.  You get all set for
the next blow, but it comes from an unexpected quarter.  My head hurts
and I I just want to go to sleep.

We've been able to figure out that Chris is planning a little get
together either tonight or tomorrow at his unfinished shack.  We're
waiting to talk to our detective friend before we decide what our next
step should be.  Greg says it's like playing chess only in real life.
Unfortunately, I never learned to play chess and I don't really enjoy
stratigy games of any kind.
Kathy