ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 08:03:43 +0200
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
http://www.reservebank.co.za/disclaimer
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to [log in to unmask]
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
Thanks for that one.  I'm going to keep it.

Cairie

>>> Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]> 2007-12-06 00:02 >>>

Here's a good one to inspire, not only at this time of year but always.
Enjoy.

The Twelve Days Of Christmas
Gifts From Jesus

On the first day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: Salvation full and free.

On the second day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: everlasting life, and
salvation full and free.

On the third day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: peace in my heart,
everlasting life, and salvation full and free.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: love for all men, peace in
my heart, everlasting life, and salvation full and free.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: joy for my soul, love for
all men, peace in my heart, everlasting life, and salvation full and free.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: power from on high, joy for
my soul, love for all men, peace in my heart, everlasting life, and
salvation full and free.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: a body glorified, power
from on high, joy for my soul, love for all men, peace in my heart,
everlasting life, and salvation full and free.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: a robe and a crown, a body
glorified, power from on high, joy for my soul, love for all men, peace in
my heart, everlasting life, and salvation full and free.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: mansions up above, a robe
and a crown, a body glorified, power from on high, joy for my soul, love for
all men, peace in my heart, everlasting life, and salvation full and free.

On the tenth day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: a street of pure gold,
mansions up above, a robe and a crown, a body glorified, power from on high,
joy for my soul, love for all men, peace in my heart, everlasting life, and
salvation full and free.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: a thousand tongues to
sing, a street of pure gold, mansions up above, a robe and a crown, a body
glorified, power from on high, joy for my soul, love for all men, peace in
my heart, everlasting life, and salvation full and free.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me: eternity to praise, a
thousand tongues to sing, a street of pure gold, mansions up above, a robe
and a crown, a body glorified, power from on high, joy for my soul, love for
all men, peace in my heart, everlasting life, and salvation full and free.

"And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good
tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people." - Luke 2:10

Marvella Fresquez
Skype marvelous74

  _____

12:20 PM