ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 07:59:08 +0200
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
http://www.reservebank.co.za/disclaimer
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to [log in to unmask]
Sharon just out of interest.

Do you have to know the person quite well before you can give them a key?  This is very interesting for me, because I love singing and I've done solo singing for a number of years.  Unfortunately I cannot afford to make a CD here in South Africa.

Cairie

>>> Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]> 2007-12-11 04:49 >>>
Cec,

Nope, I don't think it has so much to do with the pitch of your voice being the same as the note, E.  However, in just thinking about this, I did question whether your note would be different if your voice was very low, almost like a man's voice.  I came to the conclusion that, even then, it might still be an E.  I just don't know exactly how the match is made.  Strange, huh?  I also have the same gift with textures, and maybe some other sensations.  If I remember right, this ability to match one sensation with another is called synesthia.

Sharon