ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:25:06 -0600
Hi everyone!

I've started seeing a counselor, named Amy, in a secular mental health
agency, where Larry, (my case manager/psychosocial rehab worker, or PSR),
also works.  Please pray for wisdom and direction as what to say or do, what
to take for myself and what to discard.  I feel rebellious about this,
because I've realized more, since I've prayed with Phil, that I need Jesus
most of all, because He's the One who knows everything about me, no matter
how educated secular counselors, and even Christian counselors, could ever
be, because we are such complex creatures with unique life experiences.
It's so crucial that we listen to the Holy Spirit.  but, like Phil says,
counseling does help, to a point, and I can see at least one area where she
might help me.  Anyway, your prayers and support would be much appreciated.
At least I won't lose Jesus over it.

thanks!

Let's do holiday shopping without waiting in line!

http://www.mypowermall.net/cgi-bin/pd/pd.cgi?showmpmcard=11920731470.9512939453125.card

Sharon