ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:43:05 -0500
You are so right, Phil.  I got a lot of old shows for Christmas like Here's
Lucy and Leave it to Beaver and stuff like that.  I never watch regular
television any more because not only is there no morral to the story, but
there's sex and perversion and I don't know what all else and it's all
right.  Like this afternoon, I was watching a news broadcast and some stupid
guy said he's getting a sex change.  I thank God that he lost his job
because of it, but they think it's all right, and God has another thing to
say about it.  I mean, I have my boughts with depression, but comeo n now.
Everything's not all right.