ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:43:30 +0100
Hi Brad - so good to see you back and I'll take a look at your site soon.

As for the white bread, I've given it up - well, at least until tomorrow!

Almost bedtime now so I'll be going but, in your true fashion, let me just
babble a moment and tell you that God has been doing some great things for
me and I've started flying again (not literally yet anyway).  Can't remember
when you went but will fill you in if you didn't see posts about how God
showed me the crux of my sleep problem.  He's been leading me on since then
and though I'm probably not as mentally fit as I'd like to be, I'm building
up by His grace and really beginning to live again!

Praise Him!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.